Duble Buns

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Today's all about the latest hairstyle. Read more for why I dig this hair!

Photographed by Jason Nakaya  //  Queen Anne 

TOP :: Vintage (similar HERE, HERE & HERE )
CARDIGAN  ::  Spell Designs via Fox + the Feather
SHORTS :: ZARA (or similar HERE & HERE )
BOOTS :: JustFab (similar HERE & HERE)
CHOKER :: c/o The Wear About 
READERS :: Forever 21 (old, similar HERE )
BAG  :: Vintage Chanel ( adore THIS & THIS
_________
Hi LOVEs!!!!
Sorry for not being able to update in almost a week!!!! I decided to recharge...  Life has has been really stressing me out, and it was such a great idea to take some time to just relax and to take a deep breath. Like really deep one...

You may already know by now that my hair plays a major roll in my style. I love styling my hair depending on my outfits, and having ever-changing colored hair is my signature now! Even though I couldn't go to Coachella, I totally enjoyed looking at what everyone was rocking at the festival including their hairstyle. Then, I was so drawn to this oh-so pretty hairdo: double buns, seen on  Kendall Jenner, Katy Perry & Chiara of Blonde Salad!
 

The hairstyle gives such a playful and youthful vibe, and I just thought that this "IT" hair shouldn't be happening for only festival times. It definitely works for everyday. So I had to try it on myself and it was so cute! And believe or not, you can restyle buns in many ways: topknots, half buns, or even mohawk buns just like the runaway of Marc Jacobs last year!
Needless to say, today's look is all inspired by this fresh double bun hair. I've been in love with my oversized vintage rock band T-shirt and I paired it with a black cut-offs and a blue booties for a fun pop of color! As for a layer, I think anything in fringes can add extra playful element so I chose this tassel cardigan, and every time I wear it I just want to twirl or frolic! Wearing chokers and fake glasses emphasize the 90's kids look!
What do you think of this hottest hair style? Yay or Nay? 

~SHOP MY LOOK~
_________

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Hey Aika those are cute buns. Cute hairstyle.x
    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect outfit! The fringe cardigan is so rad. Love the space buns.


    Emma Amitis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *