Mermaid Sequin

Tuesday, October 20, 2015


With my mermaid hair, this green sequin midi skirt completes me.

Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  Sodo 

TOP: c/o Style Moi ( similar here)
SKIRT: c/o Style Moi ( similar here, here )
BOOTS: JustFab via ShoeDazzle
CLUTCH: c/o Ami Clubwear ( similar here, here, here)
JEWERLY: VidaKush septum ring, ALDO earrings, AVEDA lip glaze

_________

Hi LOVEs! How was your weekend?
If you follow me on Instagram, you probably remember that I wore this look at night for the Fashion First fashion show and I finally have a chance to share the look with you guys. I have to admit that this is by far my favorite party look of this year. All my best-loved vibes are contained in one outfit - fun, edgy, bold, urban and fashion-forward.
I am a big sucker for off-shoulder tops. Then, I found this top that come pre-attached with a choker at Style Moi. Umm.... Can't get enough of it!!!! On top of that, I've been dying to get my hands on a sequin midi skirt, but the reality is... It's super hard to find an ideal one, in the perfect color and length that I adore. Out of the blue, I got lucky and came this gorgeous number, at Style Moi again. (Unfortunately both items are sold out already! I hope for them to be back in stock soon! Yet, I linked the similar items on top for you <3 )
Even though I decided to wear these pieces  for a night out, both are totally wearable on a daily basis. You could wear the top by styling with any bottom in high-waisted, like a suede mini or wide denim pants/jeans, since it's suer versatile. As for the sequin skirt, you could rock it with just a simple t-shirt and ankle boots, topping it off with a biker jacket and a scarf to complete the fall, a real head-turning look!  
I am pleased to end up pairing these new cobalt blue booties because this look was created for a fashion show. They give some playful elements, and the color of the skirt definitely complement with the blue hue!

I really felt as if I was a mermaid with legs, edgily dressed up for a fun night!
I hope you love this look as much as I do!
Happy Tuesday, my sweeties! ♥ 


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

  1. you look like mermaid who got her legs to go out for the night to meet her prince <3 super sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much love everything about these pics! Your hair, your skirt.. the fabulous heels! :)

    You're just too gorgeous! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *