Casual Friday with Grey Suede Boots

Friday, October 16, 2015

I am such a heel lover, but these boots are worth keepin' in my closet.


Photographed by James Chrosniak  //  Waterfront 

TOP: Forever 21 ( similar here, here, and here)
SHORTS: Another Edition, Japanese brand ( similar here, here)
BOOTS: c/o Cat Foot Wear - Dark Gull Grey
HAT: ASOS ( similar here, here)

_________
Hi LOVEs! Happy Friday!!!
As I describe that my style is versatile, alternative, and unique, it's always so fun for me to work with a brand that I might not go find on my own. I prefer to put heels on wherever I go, however, what if I have an awesome pair of suede boots in my closet? I can stroll around from towns to towns in them because I bet my feet won't kill me!!
I am so pleased to get my hands on these new boots from Cat Foot Wear, and they are getting ready to launch their new AW15 collection, and this seasons line is all about performance details, with a full range of suede waterproof boots (that don’t look like waterproof boots!), along with other wool, faux fur, and thinsulate styles. And, this same theme carried into the men’s collection as well with a full range of wool and waterproof boots, including a collaboration with Gore-Tex which updates the brand’s iconic Colorado silhouette in 6 insulated, waterproof colorways.

It was quite hard for me to pick which of their new boots I wanted to style in because there are lots of fun and awesome boots from the new AW collection! These come in leather and suede, and I chose the latter on the spot! Because I am so into the texture right now, I think everyone is, in this season, and I picked dark grey color out of two other colors - black & cafe - since you guys know by now that I love anything in the grey shade!
To style my boots, I paired with a blush fuzzy knit and cutoffs for a super laid-back attire. Whenever I go for casual looks, I try to focus on how I can balance the whole look since I am a very short girl! So accessorizing is the key, and wearing a hat definitely helps to direct the eyes upward! I first opted for a beanie but switched to a camel wide brimmed hat because I wanted to add a feminine touch to the look. And side braids gives an extra cuteness along with the hat! I had so much fun shooting these boots at Seattle waterfront, one of my favorite spots for sure!

Hope you like my casual look today! :)
Have a lovely weekend ya'll! 

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *