Black Lace

Friday, September 04, 2015

FryYAY in this pretty off-shoulder number with lovely lacy details
Photographed by Sarah Wolfe  //  Downtown Seattle 

DRESS: c/o NewDress
SHOES: JustFab (or Adore Steve MaddenNordstrom RackSTYLEBOP )
BAG: c/o DressLink
SUNNIES: c/o NewDress

_________

Hi LOVEs!
It's finally Friday and even better, it's Labor Day Weekend!!! Woot Woot! Do you have any awesome plans, sweeties?
First and foremost, thank you all so very much for the lovely and warm messages on the previous post whether you left them on here or on my social channels. It gives me a lot of courage and smiles, and it's good to know that we are all connected somehow and feel like we are not alone!<3

For the last several days in Seattle, the weather dramatically changed! It has been rainy and the temperature has dropped down like crazy! I wore my first cozy knit yesterday, and I totally wasn't ready for that! I still feel like I haven't checked everything off from my summer to-do list yet! I am really excited to share today's look, because it gives a fun summer vibe!
I got such a cute off-shoulder mini dress with lace sleeve details from New Dress, where you can get everything at extremely affordable prices! I was a little bit disappointed when I received this dress, because it is a bit too long. Well, I think it may be because of me, since I am super petite! haha
As always, I added a black belt to adjust the length, and it actually ended up better looking. It looks like a romper! I opted for a pair of lace-up wedge sandals to create an easy, breezy look.  Thanks to the off-shoulder design and lace elements, I love how the entire look is elevated with a touch of elegance and femininity.
Because of my hair, coordinating myself in monochromatic colors is really captivating me. It was really natural to select black items to finish the look - my all-time favorite brimmed hat and these new sunnies (only $3.05! Can you believe it?!) from NewDress. This look wasn't for a festive theme or anything, but the combination of a faux suede fringe bag and this lace off-shoulder dress is definitely perfect for that occasion! Maybe I can wear it next year?!

Hope that you all have a fun & amazing Labor Day weekend! I am planning on seeing my girl friends from LA, I am so excited! Make sure to follow me along on Instagram & Snapchat (@fashionistaika)!!!

Ciao, cutie pies! ♥


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *