Summer Grey Matter

Sunday, August 16, 2015


It's safe to say, all-grey is the new black. 

Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  Seattle Downtown 

TOP: ZARA (or similar at ASOS or Revolve )
SKIRT: Aritzia
SHOES: JustFab
 BAG: Steve Madden (old, option HERE and HERE)
NECKLACE: c/o Boohoo
BRALETTE: Aritzia
 

_________

Hi LOVEs!
I've mentioned before that having crazy colored hair has made me wear single-toned looks more often than ever. My affection for these styles is getting bigger and bigger because they are just so easy to rock. It's so great that you don't need to spend much effort and time coordinating the whole look, or thinking of wether or not each piece goes well together. With that being said, here is the all-gray look that I am currently into. I don't have many grey clothes, but luckily I have this side slit maxi skirt and grey sweater to make the style. During my DC trip, I scored this super comfy and soft V-neck sweater! Though we still have to beat the summer heat, Seattle weather is sometimes unpredictable so this sweater keeps me warm on those chill days, especially when it rains. And its loose fit is just everything! 

I decided to pair these sandals with mesh details for a pop of sporty vibe and to add some playfulness into this all-grey look! It was a little humid, so I simply took advantage of it to put my hair in a side high ponytail. I am happy I styled it this way because it gives a breezy mood.  

I really want to try one tone looks with some fun colors rather than black, white, and grey this fall and winter! Burgundy, yellow, orange, and khaki... The options are endless! Wouldn't it be fun to make a contrast with my mermaid hair? Which color should I try first?

Have a lovely Sunday, darlings!

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

10 fashionable comments

  1. So many colours to choose from.. I'd say.. try them all! Though I'm very interested in seeing how you look in orange. :)

    Also like how you wrote both 'grey' and 'gray'.. very international! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the great effort. 마사지블루

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *