#UniqloLifewear Mint Polo

Friday, May 15, 2015

Teamed up with am apparel brand from my home country, UNIQLO, to share their simple, while stylish and practical pieces!



Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  University District 

TOP: c/o UNIQLO

PANTS: VIVAYOU (Japanese brand, similar here J Brand,  Rag & Bone, or JC Penny)
SHOES: Vince Camuto (old, adore these Vince Camuto, Micheal Kors, or Steve Madden)
BAG: JustFab
ACCESSORIES: Forever 21 Sunnies & Earrings

NAILS: Julep Nails Parlor Downtown Seattle

_________

Hi LOVEs!!
I hope you had a very productive week and are so ready to kick off a fun weekend!
My week was super hectic, which is why I am writing this right now at 10pm! haha

I am so thrilled to share with you a comfy piece that I received from UNIQLO recently. To be honest with you, I really had no idea how I was going to style this mint polo when I received it because for me, polo shirts are something that I wear for the purpose of  playing sports! So I had to stand in front of the mirror for a while, wearing this polo to come up with some styling inspiration. Then, I came to the realization that I should go with a basic and casual look that could be worn as a day-to-day outfit! Styling it with a pair of denim pants seemed like the the right choice! Even though this is a casual look, I decided to wear platform sandals add a touch of sophistication and chicness to the look. Also, adding some height manages to balance it out (as always!!) You can definitely switch them out for to flats or sneakers!!
On top of the playful mint color, this polo is super lightweight and I love its fabric that features a breathable pique that dries out very quickly. On the day of shooting, it was really sunny. I was slowly sweating while searching for a location to shoot, but I was very comfortable in this polo shirt! As you may have noticed, I like to style it by turning up the collar. Some people don't like it, but I think it's a good way to not look frumpy! Even better looking with a big bun hairstyle if you have a long hair!
The price is super wallet-friendly, and there are selections of 12 fun colors including basic colors like white, gray and black! It's a perfect every day piece for the warming weather!

Sweet dreams! Oyasuminasai!


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. This year polo shirts are the thing! :D Very trendy, although I must admit, they're not my thing I love the way you styled yours! It's basic and simple, yet effective and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *