Blue Leopard

Monday, January 05, 2015



Photographed by Marcus Annable // South Downtown Seattle

COAT :: c/o Fevrie

SWEATER :: Urban Outfitters

SKIRT :: Free People

BAG :: JustFab (similar here)

SHOES :: Forever 21 (adore this & this)

ACCESSORIES :: Celine sunglasses, ASOS beanie, H&M earrings & necklace, Nordstrom Rack tights,

Forever 21 ring set, The Body Shop matte lipstick - 240 Damson in Distress
  


__________


Hi LOVEs!!!!! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!  

Woohoo! First post of 2015! I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and kicked off an amazing New Year :)

I really wanted to start off my first post with a look in my NEW silver & blond hair, but I still have a few outfits I didn't have a chance to share last year, and I can't forget this look because it is one of my favorite ones from 2014 for sure!
I always become so obsessed with statement coats whenever winter comes, and I just can't stay away from getting a new one each year! I was more than happy to get my hands on this awesome blue leopard printed coat from Fevrie. It totally amazes me. I love wearing blue, and who doesn't like leopard print? So it's like two of my favorite things in one garment! Scored! I also like the coat because of its shape which is a pea coat style and am fascinated with how cozy it is even though it looks very light weight!

Since the coat really pops up, I styled my inner ensemble with a monotone color to get the coat even more standout! Yet, I played around with hued accessories, even with the lip color, to add some playful vibes. Besides the coat, I'd always wanted to have a beanie with a pom. It's so lovely and cute, and my desire got bigger and bigger every time I saw people rocking it in the street! So glad I got this one now!
I complimented the look with my new pair of burgundy booties and too-adoring Celine sunglasses!        
Have a great first Monday of the year! 



__________



Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

  1. Such a great outfit! :) Love your shoes <3
    x Angela // bouncingbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat too!! Stunning!! xxxx

    www.tarasessence.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *