It's All About Femininity.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013





 POLKADOT PEPLUM TOP & CAT EYE SUNNIES: Urban Outfitters (UO SUNNIES HERE)
NEON PENCIL SKIRT: Forever 21
CRYSTAL COLLAR NECKLACE: Nasty Gal
SHEER SOCKS: Gifted from my mom
COLOR BLOCK WEDGES: Qupid via Lulu's.com
WATCH: Nordstrom 



In today's blog I want to start with a BIG thank you to my mom for such a lovely pair of ankle socks. She sent me even more than these, so hopefully I can showcase them in the near future! Though I have several kinds of ankle socks, these are definitely one of my favorites because they are simply adorable, and their feminine details ( especially the tiny triple bows in the back!) add an extra cute-factor to my look. I am totally in love with the sheer fabric as well! Thanks, Mom!!!!!!!

Today's overall look is focused on creating a sophisticated lady style, using a lot of items that enhance and emphasize the feminine figure. The polkadot peplum top is definitely a head-turner. It's very elegant when seen either from the front and back. This top is very versatile, and you could use it to either dress up or down! UO sells a variety of peplum tops that can help you catch attention like mine!  Today's look catches my eye with its contrast -- the blouse and accessories are subdued, while the skirt and socks/shoes are colorful, fun, and playful.
When it came to my hair, I decided that a sideways straight hair style with a head band is effortless but still stylish enough to make a perfect feminine look. How long do you think does it take to achieve? Only 10 seconds! Comb your hair, bring it to the side, and put on whatever head band you like! How easy! :) This hairstyle is my hairstyling savior when I don't have time to do my hair!

Hope you like/love my look! <3 



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY  FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO


  

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. lovely <3 I especially love the shoe+sheer socks combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! I found you through IFB and will be sure to come back again!

    Take Care!
    -Jenn
    www.SnappyLemon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *