Slim Lines, Statement Pumps

Friday, March 01, 2013


I was given this "Mandie Lace Dress" from a Singapore clothing line brand "Tracyeinny" back in December, and I decided to create 5 different looks using this dress. I promised to tell more about the inspiration behind each look, so I am posting about look #2!! By the way, the picture below is the 5 different looks if  interested...




DRESS: Tracyeinny  |  FEATHER EARRINGS: Urban Outfitters  |  BELT: FOREVER 21  |  PASTEL PURPLE PUMPS: JustFabulous 



Compared to the first look, look #2 is going for more of seductive feeling because I wanted it to fit for hitting the clubs or going to a party. I like this dress since it accents sleek lines when looked at the side, but has an mixed-up grace when viewed from the front and back. 


I put up my hair and teased my bangs, to keep things mysterious. Wearing the black belt balances the whole look and the feather dangling earrings also balances top and bottom to frame my face. I chose those pastel purple platform pumps to draw your eyes down from the dress and toward my feet, which showcases my legs while not being too colorful to distract from the dress. 

Overall, with the sleek lines of the dress, the pastel purple heels, and my bare shoulders and arms, the effects make you forget that I am 'petite'!!!!

So how about my look #2? Are you read to try it out when you go to the club? I am sure you will be a hit!!!! 



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY  FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO





You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *