FASHION IS PART OF MY LIFE...

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Hello guys. Did you have a lovely day? :)

Hajimemashite (Nice to meet you)! I am AikA. I am living in WA now but am originally from Japan. And I am TOTALLY crazy for FASHION!!!!




YAY!!! My first fashion blog has just started!!
I have looked for this moment for such a long time~!
I am very excited that I could finally share lots of things I love with you. Clothings, shoes, bags, accessories...etc, and MORE!!!!

I know some of you who visited my blog might be interested in fashion, or might be not. 
But, I have one question for both of you. What does fashion mean to you?
I can easily give my answers and have many of them to this question. 

"Because fashion has changed  my life to a brilliant life."
"Because fashion always gives me energy and motivation." 
"Because fashion makes me feel happy. "

I would also confidently say it could be my best friend, could be my lover, and could be "myself". 
Plus, to me it's not just dressing fashionably or nicely. Without fashion, I cannot express who I am.

Sometimes, I really feel myself to want to be a rock girl. So, my outfit will be "rockish" .
A couple of days ago, my outfit was like a boyish style because I didn't wanna wear skirt or high heels or sort  of things that represent "girl". Today, I dressed chic because I felt so.

Just like that. Fashion expresses my feelings, attitude, wills, and more of myself. 

So what's yours???

♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ 

Hope you all will have a sweet and lovely day tmrw!!

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. MOEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    Thanks very much for coming and your comment! I am SO glad :)
    I will try my best to periodically post something, but I am not sure!haha... But, I hope this will be able to give me some helps and ideas to achieve both my short-term and long-term goals! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *